Wednesday, June 29, 2011

We all have to eat, but...


Thanks for following our Energy Moms blog!! It's fun connecting with all you moms!
We all have to eat, but...sometimes we overdo it on the carbs! When you do overdo it on the carbs, you are robbing yourself of energy. My husband teases me that I say we have to have Fresh. Fresh fruits and vegetables are irreplacable when you are trying to create energy.
Here is a fun recipe from the book "Original Fast Foods". If any of you have some fresh and inviting recipes, I would love to hear from you (swissalps8@msn.com) and I will post them to this blog. Thanks for sharing!
Orange Sesame Dressing
2 Tbsp hulled sesame seeds
1/4 cup raw cashews
1/2 cup orange juice, fresh-squeezed
1 Tbsp rice vinegar
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Dressing will be thin and light.
James & Colleen Simmons can be found online at www.OriginalFastFoods.com
Here's to your Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment